Bradford's Premier Boutique Hotel...
We are a privately owned hotel and have been in business for over 30 years, due to its popularity our hotel has undergone a multi million pound expansion, creating a spacious 45 bedroom hotel, with a conference and banqueting centre with a chic, modern and contemporary feel throughout.
The Dubrovnik Hotel is the ideal location for visiting:
- National Media Museum (www.nationalmediamuseum.org.uk) The Museum is home to over 3.5 million items of historical significance. We look after the National Photography, National Cinematography, National Television and National New Media.
- We are set in the glorious Yorkshire Dales, as seen in The Dales on ITV1 on Mondays at 8pm, visit www.yorkshire.com/thedales
- The Alhambra Theatre OR St Georges Hall (www.bradford-theatres.co.uk) The Alhambra Theatre is regarded as the North's premier touring venue and hosts the best in large scale entertainment from ballet and opera to variety and comedy, musicals, drama and Yorkshire's biggest panto.
- Bronte Country (www.bronte.info) The Brontës are the world's most famous literary family and Haworth Parsonage, now the Brontë Parsonage Museum, was their home from 1820 to 1861. Charlotte's novel Jane Eyre (1847), Emily's Wuthering Heights (1847), and Anne's The Tenant of Wildfell Hall (1848) were written in this house over a hundred and fifty years ago, yet their power still moves readers today.
- World Heritage Site Saltaire (www.saltairevillage.info) It is named after Sir Titus Salt who built a textile mill and this village on the River Aire.In December 2001, Saltaire was designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Harrogate (www.harrogate.gov.uk) Stunning countryside, bustling market towns, history, culture and adventure. Harrogate District is an experience for everyone, why not visit The Famous Betty's Tea Rooms (www.bettys.co.uk) you’ll be spoilt for choice with over 300 breads, cakes and chocolates, as well as 50 different teas and coffees.
All of our bedrooms have free Wi-Fi Internet access, flat screen TV with 10 satellite channels, all en-suite facilities, trouser press, tea/coffee making facilities, free Lone Lady Traveller package and generally all other facilities to make our guests stay a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
Standard Room- All spacious our standard rooms have either a double or twin beds, all have bath and shower facilities.
Family Room- All spacious with double and single beds in the room, suitable for 2 adults and 2 children, all with bath and shower facilities.
Superior Bedroom- Spacious room with double bed, brand new Italian marble bathroom, large tub bath and large walk in shower and twin basins, come with luxury fluffy bathrobes and slippers.
Deluxe Bedrooms- Situated In the original 18th century manor house our newly refurbished Deluxe bedrooms are more spacious and brighter, they have large queen size beds, larger bathrooms graced with polished Italian marble tiles throughout. Best spoke walnut furniture with large writing desk and large flat screen TV. They include bathrobe and slippers, toiletries, continental quilts and vibrant high end interior design furnishings.
One of our main features is the lavish Corinthian suite, we can cater for all events, training courses, seminars, conferences and regional meetings.
We also offer Complimentary car parking.
In todays environment the first impression is very important. That's why at the Dubrovnik Hotel our attentive service, amazing food and a professional approach ensure that each event will be a success.