Bradford's largest Independent Family Hotel
We are a privately owned hotel and have been in business for over 30 years, due to its popularity our hotel has undergone a multi million pound expansion, creating a spacious 45 bedroom hotel, with a conference and banqueting centre with a chic, modern and contemporary feel throughout.
The Dubrovnik Hotel is the ideal location for visiting:
- National Media Museum The Museum is home to over 3.5 million items of historical significance. We look after the National Photography, National Cinematography, National Television and National New Media.
- We are set in the glorious Yorkshire Dales,
- Bradford Theatres The Alhambra Theatre is regarded as the North's premier touring venue and hosts the best in large scale entertainment from ballet and opera to variety and comedy, musicals, drama and Yorkshire's biggest panto.St Georges Hall is the oldest concert hall still in use in the UK and is a grade 2 listed building
- Bronte Country The Brontës are the world's most famous literary family and Haworth Parsonage, now the Brontë Parsonage Museum, was their home from 1820 to 1861. Charlotte's novel Jane Eyre (1847), Emily's Wuthering Heights (1847), and Anne's The Tenant of Wildfell Hall (1848) were written in this house over a hundred and fifty years ago, yet their power still moves readers today.
- World Heritage Site Saltaire It is named after Sir Titus Salt who built a textile mill and this village on the River Aire.In December 2001, Saltaire was designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Harrogate Stunning countryside, bustling market towns, history, culture and adventure. Harrogate District is an experience for everyone, why not visit the famous Betty's Tea Rooms you’ll be spoilt for choice with over 300 breads, cakes and chocolates, as well as 50 different teas and coffees.
All of our bedrooms have free Wi-Fi Internet access, flat screen TV with 10 satellite channels, all en-suite facilities, trouser press, tea/coffee making facilities, free Lone Lady Traveller package and generally all other facilities to make our guests stay a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
Standard Room- All spacious our standard rooms have either a double or twin beds, all have bath and shower facilities.
Family Room- All spacious with double and single beds in the room, suitable for 2 adults and 2 children, all with bath and shower facilities.
Superior Bedroom- Spacious room with double bed, brand new Italian marble bathroom, large tub bath and large walk in shower and twin basins, come with luxury fluffy bathrobes and slippers.
One of our main features is the lavish Corinthian suite, we can cater for all events, training courses, seminars, conferences and regional meetings.
We also offer Complimentary car parking.
In todays environment the first impression is very important. That's why at the Dubrovnik Hotel our attentive service, amazing food and a professional approach ensure that each event will be a success.